Add headers and footers to templates
Headers and footers in ConnectReport repeat on every output page of the final report. They can also be disabled on specific template pages.
Insert a header or footer
To insert a header or footer to a template:
- Click Insert in the editor ribbon menu navigation
- Within the ribbon menu, click Page header or Page footer
- You can insert components such as text boxes and images into headers and footers as you normally would on a given page.
Disable headers and footers on a specific page
It is possible to prevent headers and footers from printing on a specific page. You may wish to hide headers and footers on a cover page, for example.
To disable headers and footers on a specific page:
- Right-click in an empty space on the page to open the page context menu
- Click Disable Header and Footer
Resize headers and footers
To resize a header or footer, hover on the space between the header or footer and the page and drag it to the desired size. Note that because headers and footers take up a portion of the configured page size, the content in your template pages may shift when resizing.