Applying conditional formatting to fields
Conditional formatting allows you to set the background and text color of fields depending on the field value.
To apply conditional formatting:
- Right click on a given field in a table
- Click Conditional formatting
- Choose a condition (e.g. greater than, between, less than, etc.)
- Choose a value for the condition
- To add an additional rules click Add rule
- When done, click Apply
Conditional formatting rules are executed in order from top to bottom.